BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

hectic days!

time really filies you know!
i slept at 5 yest!
im up at 10!
pack my room again cause magdelene's coming over in the afternoon!
ha..
we're goign to try tying the hair tgt!

let me share with you how i intend to spend my day k!
at 11 i shall go do my nails for the grooming.
then got to transfer some money to posb cause that's like the only atm within stc(training ground).
at 12 i'll be going with mama to compass for lunch and to get all the neccessary make up plus file!
at 2 i'm meeting magdelene to take the 2" by 2" visa photo!
then we'll head back home to try doing our hair!
ha..
sweet her helped me buy the hairspray!
oh ya!
i went to layer my hair yest!
got a kimage card so there's discount next time!
u guys can get from me too k!

then i hope that i can meet up with either och or mich!
i will go home for dinner cause family is v impt too!

that's about it!
:)