BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

today im 22!

its been so long since i last blogged!
losing the touch alr!
ha..

first of all!
thanks to rencui huili candice peijun for the dinner and company!
and thanks to all who wished me happy birthday!
its so sweet of u guys to commemorate my becoming of 22!
im looking forward to the batam trip!
and its ur turn soon jun and li!

anw,
school's boring!
my attempt to attend all lectures is starting to fail!
bad bad.
and the readings are endless im starting to ignore them!
and i've got this growth on the edge of my mouth!
diagnosed by dice and li that its herpes!
the same as jun's!
let me refute that!
DOCTOR says its jus rashes or allergy!
okay!
and i told the doc that i had indigestion too.
guess wad he told me?
"go walk ard after dinner la!"
huh.

im so free yet im not doing anthing constructive at all!
i shall give it a shot at webcast later!
settle the dates for akl trip also!

wish me luck in countering procrastinating!
i love u all!