BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

eat pray love

u know im super easily influenced
i wanto travel alone!
take a flt alone!
walk around alone!
for as long as i can stay!
but i dun dare!
flying allows me to go to diff countries and visit diff places sometimes by myself.
i went to the 'window shopping' in amsterdam by myself
i braved the metro in paris getting lost getting to the destination by myself.
i lugged my cargo bag from london airport to the hotel by myself!
these r like training.
right?
i can do it!
but to leave knowingly takes alot of guts.
will i gather enough guts?

anw,
i tell u all where i wish to go ok!
i die also wanto go ATHENS!
but june is seriously hot!
i'll be burnt by the time i get back!
its like 23-36 degrees!!
i'd braved 38 degrees before its bad but not dire yet!
or mayb i'll save it for michy ly lavi and li:)

then then.
i wanto go to siem reap seriously
the temple that's supported by giant tree roots
sunrise sunset
i wanto let my eyes feast!

SPAIN!
espano!

my god.
taj mahal in dehli,
the 1 metre giant flower from nearby msia

its jus the whole idea of taking off alone la.

im 23,
next year 24?!
shouldnt i go when i still have the energy to run away from danger rather then when im old and frail and 40?!

0 comments: