BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

i dun like crows. but i do not fear them.

i wonder if the medicine's helping.
the cleanser makes my face goes from matt to oily!
performed a mini op on myself to remove the white head on thy eyelid.
succeed 100%
ya the white speck is the thing.

look at my swan!
i watched it off a taiwan variety show!
its easy!
that's an apple! in captivity.
im so excited bout the pressie that im getting for roy!
its 21st afterall so i reckon he needs something intriguing.
haha..
if it fails, it'll be 1 year of FHM.
god bless me.

she's not been kind

i guess i wont need to panic even when im obnoxiously obese.

off the walls of marina square

in the end it can be bought in sin.
so much for my adventure fun.
mayb i'll go in search of those ah-ji-pa-liang ones!
embrace youth!