BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

down

since im so free these days,
ive been reading covering 3 books in 5 days?
have those boring monotonous academic readings dull my knack for writing?
not tt i have much flair for it to begin with
but it kindof futher deteriorate it.
bad omen.
i've got another year of sch to hang on to
and instead of honing my skills im going downhill
down down rolling

personality analysis
this is according to big-five dimension,
i got a shock whne i saw tt my neuroticism scale is e lowest in class
thankfully lower score reflect increasing stability
otherwise i might be carrying a dagger in my bag
ha..

im nt sure if u can read those scratches
but someone in class has no complains about his/her life
7/7 for life satisfaction
tt person is e role model of contentment

im usually v nice and patient towards my friends.
usually

0 comments: