BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

dumpling festival's legend

i haven show u guys my hfmd infested hands right!

look at that!
these photo do no justice to the heaps of spots tt i have!
anw,
Happy Dumpling festival to all!!
old mother told me that if i use e dumpling festival's rain water to wash my face,
i'll grow prettier!
its a legend!
and tt's e first thing that i did!
*so shy
hees.
then she told me dad to wash too!
but she told him tt it is for good luck.
oh wells!
its all good stuffs la!
legend no 2:
georgia told me that we shd eat lychee today to clear our sins!
i got to swallow 2 baskets full of it la!
so sinful!
ha..
can someone motivate me to study hard please.
exams on fri and i hardly attended class.
let alone all e readings.
why did i choose to come back to sch?
such a price to pay for pride face and ego.
right now,
its not worth it.
i jus needed a short break from work!
2 years seems too much.
too taxing.
too tedious!
boo!!

may e power of dumpling festival's rainwater washes my ordeal away!

i have pictures of rhino and butter to share!
will do it v v soon!